Reporting a Bug
If your issue isn’t in our known issues or common solutions, check out our GitHub Issues board. We use GitHub to track the status of errors, bug reports and general questions.
If there’s already an open GitHub issue for the specific issue you’re having, you can follow that issue for updates. If not, you can create a new issue from the same page.
When creating a new issue, you’ll be presented with a template of questions to answer to help our team provide quick and accurate support.
Please make sure to answer these questions and provide as much detail as possible!
Please include the following:
- Any steps that you have already attempted
- Any errors you may have encountered
- A full step-by-step guide on how to reproduce the issue
- Screenshots if applicable
- Relevant logs (click here for instructions on how to get them)